Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello.

I'm back again. Sorry for the lapse.

Since I last updated we celebrated the end of my grandmother's beautiful life. We also suffered the tragic death of our friend Nick the same day. They both passed on Divine Mercy Sunday. There was a lot of peace in that. However, I still feel like I haven't caught up on real life since. I am hoping to get my act together soon!!! I hate feeling one step behind but can't seem to muster up the energy to give one last push to get everything in order.

Things to smile about:

I am starting a baking blog. I can't decide between Blogger (too many recent issues) or Wordpress (too complicated!). Either way I am excited to work on it and get it rolling! My cupcake baking has been picking up and I now do occasional jobs for hire. Its fun and I am on the verge of actually making some profit when I do. My new motto is "baking is my therapy" b/c it's true!

We celebrated John's 5 year college reunion from UVA this weekend. It was so much fun to be back on grounds with all of our college friends. I realized that I actually had more friends in his class than my own! We got to show off our amazing daughter and then get a much needed night out together to let loose for awhile (Thanks to our babysitters Janelle and Katie!!)
Wahoowa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment