I said goodbye to my grandmother yesterday, an amazing woman. Hospice is taking great care of her. Please pray for a speedy and peaceful death. I was able to witness her last rites, and the whole time the phrase "wait in hope for Christ our salvation" was repeating in my mind. I am at a lack for words, but this picture speaks for me.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Life is Beautiful
I said goodbye to my grandmother yesterday, an amazing woman. Hospice is taking great care of her. Please pray for a speedy and peaceful death. I was able to witness her last rites, and the whole time the phrase "wait in hope for Christ our salvation" was repeating in my mind. I am at a lack for words, but this picture speaks for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so sorry, lauren. that picture is precious, though, & i know you and your family will treasure it.
ReplyDelete