Spring is on my mind. I am so ready to bust out of this house and welcome some warm weather! Ready to take some walks with C and Carly. Ready to plant some flowers then watch them die b/c I am horrible keeping plants alive. But it is so worth their beauty when I can make it last!!! Being cooped up at home more than I am used too plus a little baby and what is now a grown dog means this house needs a good cleaning! Every surface needs dusted, linens need washing, and I sooo want to shampoo our carpets this year! Old preggo clothes and pre-baby tiny clothes needs put away for future use. New clothes need to be bought for my "nursing stage..." (Getting sick of the hand-me-downs!) Everything else needs purged or sorted.
For Valentine's this year I want to clean and organize our room. I know that myself and my parents always put our room last in terms of priority cleaning. I feel like John and I need a special room all to ourselves that is clean, relaxing, and sorted. It also officially needs decorated!! Ever notice how much calmer everyone is when that is accomplished? Plus, I wouldn't mind a clean bathtub to take a nice bubblebath in next time I have a hellish work shift!! Last time I got in that thing was when I was in labor...unacceptable!!
More thoughts to come later, baby awake :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment