Getting ready to pack up and head to NOVa and then Baltimore for mom's surgery. She will be having a double mastectomy with full reconstruction tomorrow, starting Thurs morning. No biggie, just like 14 hrs of surgery. aaaaah! I am thankful for my husband and dad who will be hanging out with me those 14 hrs. My plan is to stay busy, so hopefully I can find time to blog about everything we've been up to these past few weeks! Perhaps I will run into a filming crew and we can get on the mini series "Hopkins." Oh how I wish that show was still on, it was great!
Fun fact: one of her surgeons is ranked the 4th best Salsa dancer in the world.
I am thankful for the ability to take some leave to be there in the hospital with her and get her squared away at home afterward. I am also thankful to JV and Nikola who will probably be putting me up over the weekend.
Prayers are appreciated. Thanks for all the support and prayers thus far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lots of prayers for your Mom and family!!
ReplyDeleteCOntinuing to pray for Jane. I hope everything went well today!
ReplyDeletethanks guys!
ReplyDelete