I just cleaned out my gmail AND work email inbox!!! Wow, this is liberating. 2500 emails to 0. New filing system including a box for emails I need to take the time to 1. READ and 2. RESPOND to. I feel like I might possibly be a decent email correspondent...perhaps. I have been feeling lame about my ability to respond to personal emails, and have a strong desire to write more of them more often. So, we will see how this goes!! I highly recommend it ;)
This forced downtime may end up being very productive!
I am starting to get stir crazy. I can only eat so many selections in the Johns Hopkins cafeteria, and there are only so many halls to roam. I did get mom hooked up with the Catholic chaplaincy and she got to receive Communion today, which was very special. Turns out they have mass right down the hall tomorrow. Most convenient!
Mom continues to "follow the pathway" of recovery. Only a few dips in the road here and there, all being resolved. Keep the prayers coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment