It's beginning to feel like fall! I welcomed September with open arms, this is my FAVORITE time of year. I am already dreaming of apple orchards, pumpkin carving, fall leaves, jeans & sweaters, hot tea, and shish kabob parties! This time of year also puts me in sentimental mode of when I was finalizing our wedding plans 2 yrs ago :)
I have reached a new outlook on life, of attempted full trust and surrender to God's plan. It is one of optimism and good prayer. And best of all, inner peace. Lets hope it stays that way.
This week I am preparing to sing at a good friend Julie's daughter's wedding. Should be a great time--outside at my favorite local winery! After that I am hopping on a plane with 3 friends to Texas to attend the Adore conference. Then it is back to town for work and our first Ignite 242 of the year. I love to have things to look forward to, this should be a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Surrender...a theme I can't get out of my head. Enjoy your time at the Adore Summit!
ReplyDeletei love and miss charlottesville falls. it's funny to think about what we were all doing last fall (cindy's wedding) or the fall before that (your wedding!). i can't believe you've been married almost two years!
ReplyDeleteenjoy allie's wedding and your time in tx. stop by montana before you leave this side of the country ;-)