This weekend John and our good friend Janelle ran in a race together called the "Muddy Buddy." Two people race 5 legs as a team and alternate mountain biking and running. We'll let the pictures speak for themselves!
Haven't written much lately... Spring brings a whole wave of exciting things to keep me busy! I'm looking forward to my good friend Jen's bridal shower, Robin's graduation (yes this man is finally graduating after like 18 years!!), JV and Nikola's wedding, and Jen and Rob's wedding! Between all this I'll be working and preparing!!! whew!!
As for today, I had a lovely day off despite being on call. (My call karma has switched and I am on a roll of NOT being called into the unit lately!) I am cooking the first home made dinner that I have prepared in awhile...my own recipe of beef stew. I think John will be quite happy when he gets home from work ;)

That looks crazy! And fun! And a little gross.
ReplyDeleteI want to see the picture of Janelle and John giving pristinely clean Lauren a big ol' dual bear hug. :)
ReplyDelete