I accidentally scheduled myself to work today: Palm Sunday. I was kind of upset at myself because second to Gaudette Sunday, Palm Sunday is one of my favorite masses of the year. (yes I am a Catholic nerd) Some of my favorite music comes out at this mass.
Anyway, I had a short conversation with God and pretty much said that if he wanted me to be there to sing at mass then I would trust that he would make it happen and stop being stressed about trying to do a schedule swap.
Let's just say the unit miraculously cleared out this afternoon thanks to the new 4 west unit opening up. I made it to practice 30 min before mass started. Trust is good. God is even better.
It's nice to have a real reminder that He is in control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment