(Motherhood was a bigger transition than I expected, especially after helping with the rearing of 4 younger brothers)
I can now handle the fact that my schedule revolves around her schedule.
That down time is full of responsible housework time, or if you take the down time it means twice as hard work time the next time.
That you have to be ready at any point for the shit to literally hit the fan. And laugh the whole time because you know you can't control it.
That picking up extra night shifts is worth it because that means one step closer to financial freedom, which means one step closer to breathing free knowing your children will be taken care of.
I am proud of the fact that even though my mother probably thinks I am anal, I am actually a pretty chill mother and am happy with my daughter fully experiencing her world, as long as she gets her naps, feedings, and baths! (My job is responsibility after all)
I couldn't have gotten to this point without my wonderful hubby. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my daughter!!!
Speaking of responsibility, here is some Father's Day inspiration.

No comments:
Post a Comment