Friday, December 10, 2010

Rejoice

All of my life
in every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


I finally returned to Life Teen Band practice last night. I will get to sing at C's Baptism mass because 2 grandmas will be readily available to hold her :) What a blessing! Now that I have been deprived of my weekly singing, it makes the opportunities I have so much more special. It is a beautiful gift. I was all tears thinking about C's upcoming Baptism this Sunday during our song and prayer. Thank God Fr. Luke finally opened my eyes that I am not a sobbing mess when that happens, but rather it is the Holy Spirit making His presence known. Amen. Come Holy Spirit...

1 comment:

  1. I hope it was a beautiful day, Lauren...what a blessing that you were able to sing! :)

    ReplyDelete