I started this blog awhile ago with all intentions of actually using it. Months later here I am revisiting it and ended up deleting the old one to start fresh again with a new layout and all that! I'm still getting used to this whole blogger thing. And I still haven't written in it...until now. I look forward to having a place to vent, reflect, and share that isn't facebook :P
I'm going to leave this public for awhile at first, then will most likely close it up to invites for more privacy. But we'll see...
Exhausted tonight after a long day but strangely these are the days I find myself getting distracted on the internet and staying up much later than I should. Thankful for a hint of some warmer weather today but pretty sure it is just a tease. I have never liked winter :P
So for now, goodnight until I'm inspired to write something more meaningful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray hooray! Love the layout!
ReplyDeleteNice! looking forward to some posts!
ReplyDeleteyay, you're back!
ReplyDelete