any place you wanna go
know I'll be next to you.
I know troubles come and go
but good times, they're the gold.
so if the road gets rocky,
just steady as we go
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Nursery Preview
The nursery is all set! Now all we need is the baby... She gets the coolest room in the house!
Wife, mother, CCU nurse, and music minister. Taking life one day at a time and trusting in God to show me the way. Making a home in C'ville. Loving on our precious baby C, born Oct 21. Can't wait to see where life takes us...and enjoying every step of the way.
C!? I am so excited to learn the rest :)
ReplyDeleteis it the same name you mentioned to us at starbucks a few months ago?! bc i love it...and will keep the secret close to my heart if so!
ReplyDeletelove...
ReplyDeleteIt's Catherine, right? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis makes me happy. You are going to be super cool parents!!
ReplyDeletewow this is the coolest looking nursery EVER! great job decorating
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! :) You both did a great job! :D
ReplyDelete