Thursday, October 14, 2010

39 weeks

Well, I am still pregnant. My body is a tease and was progressing really well early on. Now it is at a standstill and I even had to go ahead and schedule an appointment the Monday after my due date "to talk about my options." The good news is that baby's head dropped a station to 0. The bad news is that my cervix is now so posterior it can't even be checked without some form of torture.
I just need some really good contractions! The discomfort of still working is much better. Now when contractions hit, I welcome them. The problem is that I am walking around with a baby's head jammed inside my pelvis and my waddle makes people laugh at me. Or every time I grab my back or wince, people freak out and think I'm going into labor. :)

We took a recent trip up Carter's Mountain with some friends to visit the apple orchard and pick out a pumpkin! My pictures never do my belly justice:

No comments:

Post a Comment