Today I am thankful for a wonderful husband who has taken such good care of me in the last few months. Preparing food makes me want to vom so he has kept me fed, even if it means picking up exactly what I think I can stomach that instant. This morning I caught him red handed stealing my towel in my half sleep and totally called him out on it. His response was "is there anything you need honey?"
I am also thankful to Janelle who raided her own closet to find me pants and skirts I can now wear. Although I am not showing belly bump wise, I am definitely expanding in the waist. I have officially grown out of all of my pants. Now I can look like a respectable woman again. (I had to wear scrub pants yesterday...and I wasn't working).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maybe its time to shop at Motherhood! Exciting!
ReplyDeletecan I "like" your blog post? I'll see if I have any more skinny clothes I can dig up for you ;-)
ReplyDeletelast post was from me by the way- Eb
ReplyDeleteIt's all about the "bella" bands they sell at Target in the maternity section--they kept my pants on for another month or two while I tried to find maternity clothes that fit me (hard for normally little people).
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so happy for you two.