Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bedard Invasion!

This past weekend we welcomed almost the entire Bedard clan into our home for the celebration of the marriage a close family friend, Mini. She also just happens to be the former YM at Incarnation Parish and a current teacher at Charlottesville Catholic School. Crazy how worlds collide sometimes. I have been living away from young children for awhile now, so it was crazy to have 4 young nieces running around our place all weekend! It was a fun challenge trying to sleep in for my night shift on Saturday...haha. Despite all the craziness I absolutely love our nieces and had fun spending quality time with each of them, trying to discover their inner personalities and quirks. They are each very unique and very cute!
It was also fun to catch up with the adults of the family: John's sisters, their husbands, and his parents. We also got a surprise visit from Max the dog. I had fun watching my cats get terrified by a dog creature smaller than them. They spent most of the weekend hiding under the futon and camping out in my closet upstairs! It makes me want to shop for a dog someday...

Here are some pics of the cute nieces! We got the chance to go to a local park with a playground and fun mini water park with fountains and sprayers! We also celebrated Sophia's 3rd birthday together! Somehow I didn't get any pics of baby Maggie this time around :(







We are looking forward to the first annual big Bedard vacation this July at the beach!

1 comment:

  1. That must be so much fun to have all those neices! I have just one nephew, but he's actually more like a bro-in-law (he's 22 ;)

    ReplyDelete